Deepayan/Uberhero/Confidence Man/Cleo/Eric/other personalities to be added later
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
  Of resolutions and umbrellas
The shackles are undone
The bullets quit the gun
The heat that’s in the sun
Will keep us when there’s none
The rule has been disproved
The stone it has been moved
The grave is now a groove
All debts are removed
- Window in the Skies, U2

Stick a fork in me...I'm a pineapple!! Hehe...although I do think pineapples are underrated. They add just the right amount of sweet to any meal.
So New Year's is coming soon, which means resolutions. I usually don't make resolutions; however, this year I've decided to give it a try. Without further ado, here's my list of new year's resolutions
  • I resolve to eat whatever looks tasty and exercise just enough to not get a heart attack within the next year
  • I resolve to continue being a pervert and thinking (and saying) dirty thoughts at inopportune times
  • I resolve to continue watching an unhealthy amount of Tv, and maybe picking up some new shows along the way (I'm contemplating picking up on Battlestar Galactica, as it comes highly recommended)
  • And lastly, I resolve to keep all my resolutions
So now I have an excuse to stuff my face and watch TV all day. Hey, this resolution stuff is fun!
Moving onto other matters...in my next blog. This one is already 3 days overdue, and I have been threatened to be beaten with a broken umbrella. It's not the beating that scares me, but rather the thought of seeign a broken umbrella. The horror, the Horror.
 
Comments:
HAHAHAHA. That's hilarious. Those aren't resolutions.. those are things you already are doing! Pfft, nice try as passing them off as resolutions though.
 
I haven't touched your blog in months. Nice to know you're still updating it. If I HAD touched it, I would have been all "Watch BSG it's the greatest show ever!"
Now though, it may not be the greatest show ever. Going to have to wait for the new season (which will likely be its last).

-Dan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:

"Okay honey, I won't be weird. I'll be whatever you want me to be" --Lester Burnham, American Beauty. The line at the top is a quote from the late great George Carlin. The blog itself are the ramblings of a guy in a place doing a thing. You may not always care, but you'll always be entertained. Maybe. 60% of the time, you'll enjoy it everytime.

Archives
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / July 2009 / January 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]