Deepayan/Uberhero/Confidence Man/Cleo/Eric/other personalities to be added later
Saturday, December 10, 2005
  A Burning Ring of Fire
You speak of signs and wonders
I need something other
I would believe if I was able
But I’m waiting on the crumbs from your table
-Crumbs from your table, U2

Johnny Cash and U2. How do you like that. Anyways, I had a blog all typed up yesterday, but being the doofus that I am, I closed the window wihtout publishing it, making it 5 days since my last update.
I had the second of my three exams on Thursday, english this time. It was not quite like the anthro midterm i.e. no surprise question styles. In fact, in hindsight the professor gave away one of the questions in class. Somehow, the idea of an 8 mark Multiple choice didn't seem as insane on this final as it did last year in the Physics tests. Of course, that may be because there was one MC, and it was the easiest 8 marks in the whole final, as opposed to 8 incredibly difficult questions making up 64% of the marks in a subject with the potential for part marks cruelly torn away. But I'm not bitter, oh no. I shouldn't be. After all, by all indications, the current first years have it worse. And that makes the sadist in me very happy :D If there are any first years who read this, you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. Don't worry. You will someday.
(Those last three sentences were from American Beauty, one of my personal favorites)
The last exam I face down is Bioethics. I shall start work on that on Monday, if that. Tuesday, more likely. I shall still have 8 days to write 7 essays, a comfortable margin. After that...well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
It's actually surprising all the things I needed to do around the house that suddenly came out of the woodwork, so to speak. Cleaning was the big one; arranging, dusting etc etc. Being the lazy bum that I am, I still have plenty of cleaning to do, but at least I have some sort of handle on it.
That is surprisingly all I can think of. More tomorrow, as I come up with it.
 
Comments:
Two things.

1. Bioethics is fun. :D I love ethical dilemmas!!! :D

2. Cleaning is fun. Yes, I'm a crazy one. :P BUT IT HELPS ME RELAX!!! :D (Plus I'm not messy to begin with.)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:

"Okay honey, I won't be weird. I'll be whatever you want me to be" --Lester Burnham, American Beauty. The line at the top is a quote from the late great George Carlin. The blog itself are the ramblings of a guy in a place doing a thing. You may not always care, but you'll always be entertained. Maybe. 60% of the time, you'll enjoy it everytime.

Archives
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / July 2009 / January 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]